Saturday, May 25, 2013

Escher Perspective





To create this piece of art I first had to determine my three vanishing points as well as my horizon line. I put two of my vanishing points off the visible paper onto additional paper in order to make my structure wider. The other point, I put at the bottom in the clouds. Since I had already planned out my design I could go straight to drawling my structure. All of the lines had to connect to one of the three vanishing points, so that took a while as you can see all of the lines going horizontally and vertically to the two side vanishing points. Then I erased excess and unneeded lines and drew my serpent coiling around the castle in the sky. Then I added decoration to the castle and shaded parts(like the top around the prison windows). Finally I added the two serpent arm pillars on the top sides of the castle. This is how I created my Escher three point perspective drawling.

No comments:

Post a Comment